Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

AR-10 Lansing area

Can someone help. I have a new PSA AR-10 and the front sight does not line up midline which tells me that the barrel is turned to far? Does someone have a wrench to straighten it up?

I am in the Lansing area.

Fultoa

Marketplace Moderator
    The barrel is press fit with a barrel nut. You would have to move the barrel in or out of the barrel extension. Doing so will change the headspace and will not work. Call PSA.
    Good Shooting, MOOSE

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fultoa View Post
    Can someone help. I have a new PSA AR-10 and the front sight does not line up midline which tells me that the barrel is turned to far? Does someone have a wrench to straighten it up?

I am in the Lansing area.

Fultoa
    The barrel extension has a pin. The pin slides into a notch in the receiver. This keeps the barrel aligned during tightening of the barrel nut. Do you have a front sight gas block thats pinned or set screw or clamp style? Most likely the gas block is out of alignment not the barrel.