Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

No C&R License Renewal paperwork

I haven't received the renewal paperwork for my C&R license. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen. I've made calls to ATF but none are returned. I'm well within the 90 days of my current license expiring.

MGO Member
    https://www.atf.gov/firearms/how-ren...ms-license-ffl

If the application is not received 30 days prior to the expiration date, the licensee should contact the Federal Firearms Licensing Center (FFLC).
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jmonarch View Post
    https://www.atf.gov/firearms/how-ren...ms-license-ffl

If the application is not received 30 days prior to the expiration date, the licensee should contact the Federal Firearms Licensing Center (FFLC).
    Thank you. I don't believe I have called this number.

MGO Member
    offices are closed they work from home for now had a nice call from them week ago just to let me know things new 4473 will start nov 1 2020

Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    offices are closed they work from home for now had a nice call from them week ago just to let me know things new 4473 will start nov 1 2020
    The NEW 4473? What are they playing with now? What else are they going to demand as a "rule" when they are not authorized to make law. What else can/do they intend to "clarify", or "correct" now?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    The NEW 4473? What are they playing with now? What else are they going to demand as a "rule" when they are not authorized to make law. What else can/do they intend to "clarify", or "correct" now?
    Probably more marijuana language...

MGO Member
    THEY WANT IT ALL

I am a Forum User
    All resolved. Many thanks to JMONARCH!