I have/had a few plans this year. First off I want to form 1 my 6920 and make it an SBR. After that I would like at least a pistol suppressor, a 22 cal suppressor and eventually like something for a rifle down the road. This wouldn't be all in a year but at the very least the SBR and likely one of the suppressors.

So with that in mind there really wouldn't be a ton of stuff for the trust. I see the online cheap trusts and they appear to be a good deal but Ive read things like they are basically just the bare minimum to keep everything legal and if the trust actually had to be used as a trust, ie when one dies and asset transfer, they may not be that great.

So my situation is relatively simple, I think, a few NFA items, no MGs. Only 2 maybe 3 responsible persons, myself included, and a provision that when I die my sons get the stuff and dont have to deal with probate BS. Is this something that one of the cheap online trusts would work for or do I need to speak with one of the local lawyers here to get something set up?

cost is obviously a factor here but cheap also doesn't matter if the trust doesn't do what its supposed to do either.

Thanks