Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Whitmer Claims Protesters Carrying ‘Automatic’ Weapons

Gretchen Whitmer, Claims Protesters Carrying ‘Automatic’ Weapons

Michigan Executive Office of the Governor via AP

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    May 26th. 2020

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) claimed, without evidence, on Tuesday that she has seen shutdown protesters carrying “automatic rifles” outside her house.

“My family has had men with automatic rifles standing in view of our front window outside our home.”
    She did not say how she ascertained that the guns were “automatic” or whether she was referring to them as such because other Democrats have used the words “automatic” and “semiautomatic” interchangeably. The distinction is not trivial; an automatic firearm, such as an M4, shoots multiple rounds with one pull of the trigger while a civilian firearm, such as an AR-15, shoots only one round per trigger pull.

On June 17, 2014, Breitbart News reported Hillary Clinton claiming that we need more laws to stop people from entering schools “with an automatic weapon” and committing heinous acts. She did not cite a single example of an “automatic weapon” being used in a school shooting, but she did mention that horrid December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The Sandy Hook attacker used a semiautomatic rifle.

MGO Member
    She knows exactly what they had. She plays along for the ignorant folks who only know what they hear, and don't think for themselves. The scarier it sounds, the more they beat the drum for gun control. I'm not sure how she sleeps at night, knowing that the men on her security detail also carry scary guns, isn't she afraid their guns will somehow just jump out and kill her? After all, she thinks ours will.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

MGO Member
    don't think the drums is as loud after the new libs bought all the guns durning the pandemic pandimoium

I am a Forum User
    At least I haven't heard "Fully Semi-Automatic" in a while. That was one of the silliest phases they have come up with in a while.

I am a Forum User
    Gretchen wHitler claims a LOT of things that turn out to be false, so ...

MGO Member
    Queen Gretchen's fears can disappear overnight if she would abdicate and return to the hovel from whence she came.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Gretchen wHitler claims a LOT of things that turn out to be false, so ...
    Ah, but were these 'automatics' the dreaded AR 14 automatic weapons that Biden wanted to brawl over?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    don't think the drums is as loud after the new libs bought all the guns durning the pandemic pandimoium
    I'm not entirely sure libs bought up all the guns.

I know at the start of this I bought a bunch myself. Usually I'm a one gun a year person, but made sure my wife and I both had a nice carry piece in March.

I'd love to see a breakdown or a survey or something of who purchased what in each state (if people would willingly volunteer that info) but I doubt we were lucky enough to have a bunch of libs doing anything except crying with their heads between their knees.

MGO Member
    Just an ignorant yahoo, maybe.

Ive said many times we need to invite all elected persons to a "RANGE DAY" at our clubs. We know many wont came but make em say NO... also should invite the local paper and TV persons.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by langenc View Post
    Just an ignorant yahoo, maybe.

Ive said many times we need to invite all elected persons to a "RANGE DAY" at our clubs. We know many wont came but make em say NO... also should invite the local paper and TV persons.
    That's not a bad idea, but I'm sure they'd find a way to turn into the victim olympics. Positive experiences don't make headlines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast