Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    my glock 26 holds 44rds.... with a kriss mag

I am a Forum User
    I've had 2 or 3 Glock 26s over the years and just couldn't love them. To me, they're so close in size to a 19 that it doesn't make much sense to sacrifice the 5 rounds of capacity and control (hate the 3 finger grip) for so little concealability. I've since bought a P365 and 43x and I find I shoot both of them much better than the 26 and they're significantly more concealable. YMMV

MGO Member
    I usually have a couple 33 round mags sitting on the front seat of my work truck. That way if I have my 26 or 17 (can't stand the 19, owned 2 and don't like how they fit my hand) I'm ready

MGO Member
    Yep. Dying for sure. Same thing with .40 S&W.

I am a Forum User
    I’ve carried my 26 for long enough that I don’t remember exactly when I started!😮
    I do not see any reason to change yet?😎

I like the width of the grip on a 26. It holds 10 rounds. I carry two more G17 mags on my side. 45 rounds of full on 9mm. I have wanted a g43 or a sig365 but can't bring myself to it because of the firepower limits I would encounter.

I am a Forum User
    In my opinion a Glock 26 is about as obsolete as a 1911.

Unless something changes a Glock 26 will be my next handgun purchase, as we are getting issued Glock 26 sometime this year to replace our H&Ks. Don't know yet if it will be purchased thru my agency or a private dealer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123