Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Looking for FFL for GrabaGun purchase

Looking to pick up a pistol from grabagun.com
    Looking for FFL in northern MI that will do the transfer.
    Jays is out of the question and the other local FFL for some reason wont do new guns on a FFL transfer.
    Have CPL will pay reasonable fee.
    Contact here or by e-mail: Dherron At Live Dot Com

I am a Forum User
    Thanks to those that sent me some info. Still new to my area so its all helpful.

Why is Jays out of the question?

I am a Forum User
    Have you tried The Vault in Gaylord. I have only done gunsmith work with them which I was very happy with. No FFL experience with them.

https://www.thevaultmi.com/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Why is Jays out of the question?
    I don't like the way Jay's treats the customers and I speak with my wallet. They also charge insane money for the guns they have....45$ for an FFL is nuts and 675 on a 470$(my price not FFL dealer) gun is beyond reasonable.
    They have used guns for as much as a new one. Case in point a used M&P Sport II in o.k. shape was 800$ you can buy them new for that. With all that I wouldn't shop at Jay's if you paid me.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 05-28-2020 at 05:23 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Einthewoods View Post
    Have you tried The Vault in Gaylord. I have only done gunsmith work with them which I was very happy with. No FFL experience with them.

https://www.thevaultmi.com/
    Love that store super nice people and always been very happy. Sadly they won't do a New gun ffl transfer, which is fine but I wanted a new gun so I ended up going with one a few miles north in Conway after talking with some people on here.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Love that store super nice people and always been very happy. Sadly they won't do a New gun ffl transfer, which is fine but I wanted a new gun so I ended up going with one a few miles north in Conway after talking with some people on here.
    Really, that's surprising. I had been using Jay's and was looking forward to moving to the Vault for any future new transfers. Shame.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Einthewoods View Post
    Really, that's surprising. I had been using Jay's and was looking forward to moving to the Vault for any future new transfers. Shame.
    I am going to be using HIGHLAND TRAILS (30$ FFL and was real nice on the phone) out in Conway for my new ones. Kind of a drive but to avoid Jay's its worth it. I can understand why Vault doesn't do new gun transfers, I wish they would as I like the store and the owners.

Side note just found out no matter what they have to do a NICS run CPL or not now due to the fact we are a WEED state I guess? Corrected: It appears some sheriffs were issuing CPL's to people that shouldn't have them as well. This is 2nd hand from a buddy who is an FFL down state.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 05-28-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I am going to be using HIGHLAND TRAILS (30$ FFL and was real nice on the phone) out in Conway for my new ones. Kind of a drive but to avoid Jay's its worth it. I can understand why Vault doesn't do new gun transfers, I wish they would as I like the store and the owners.

Side note just found out no matter what they have to do a NICS run CPL or not now due to the fact we are a WEED state I guess? Corrected: It appears some sheriffs were issuing CPL's to people that shouldn't have them as well. This is 2nd hand from a buddy who is an FFL down state.
    The MSP is giving conceal permits to prohibited people. Not just weed smokers.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    The MSP is giving conceal permits to prohibited people. Not just weed smokers.
    From what I was told by my FFL bud it was little to even do with the weed stuff at all and more about people with domestic violence charges and the like.