Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

You have been warned

OK, i went though the assault weapons ban of 94, and the 89 ban, blah,blah, Blah!
    With that said, I have amassed a decent amount of Mags for guns I have, and guns I might own in the future, I remember a few yrs ago PMAGS were commanding a premium. I have a 100 AR-15 mags, and 30 Glock mags squirreled away, plus some odd ball items I might need.

I suggest everyone quietly pick up mags over the next few months and put them away for the future. This way you won't have to pay $65 bucks for Glock mags 20 yrs ago Like I did.

Now is the time to buy?

Bob M

MGO Member
    Who stopped?

Right now is the “good ‘ol days”.

PSA is selling 150 rounds of 5.56 with a drum mag for $119, a KSG plus FIVE ar lowers for $799, and I’ve even seen a complete free float AR kit (minus receiver) for $250.....that mean’s a $300 AR.

I recently went nuts at PSA and bought a case of mags for something like $6/ea for standard and $7/ea for windowed Pmags. I don’t even really shoot AR’s.

Ammo prices are tanking to pre 2012 levels. 10mm (my primary pistol cal) is as cheap as .40 now (bought a case at $13/box this summer for the 1150fps 180gr) and have been filling cans with M80 at $0.43-$0.50/rd.

I really need to stop blowing money.....but these days, right now, are the days we are going to long for in the next decade or two. We have reached a ‘perfect storm’ of political fear, combined with panic buying, combined with the ‘safe canidate’ being elected so that the market is absolutely flooded and over saturated with AR related items. Like the good ol days of stupid cheap FAL and communist surplus gear.....the AR stuff will eventually evaporate and go back to what it was 10 years ago.......or not be available anymore at all.
    Last edited by Fuel Fire Desire; 02-16-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Right now is the “good ‘ol days”.

PSA is selling 150 rounds of 5.56 with a drum mag for $119, a KSG plus FIVE ar lowers for $799, and I’ve even seen a complete free float AR kit (minus receiver) for $250.....that mean’s a $300 AR.

I recently went nuts at PSA and bought a case of mags for something like $6/ea for standard and $7/ea for windowed Pmags. I don’t even really shoot AR’s.

Ammo prices are tanking to pre 2012 levels. 10mm (my primary pistol cal) is as cheap as .40 now (bought a case at $13/box this summer for the 1150fps 180gr) and have been filling cans with M80 at $0.43-$0.50/rd.

I really need to stop blowing money.....but these days, right now, are the days we are going to long for in the next decade or two. We have reached a ‘perfect storm’ of political fear, combined with panic buying, combined with the ‘safe canidate’ being elected so that the market is absolutely flooded and over saturated with AR related items. Like the good ol days of stupid cheap FAL and communist surplus gear.....the AR stuff will eventually evaporate and go back to what it was 10 years ago.......or not be available anymore at all.
    If you want to sell a few of the AR mags let me know!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Buy ammo.
    Cases and cases and cases of ammo.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    Who stopped?

I am a Forum User
    Buy all you will possibly need for the future if you can afford it.the way things are now,who knows what 2020 will be like.

I have all the mags I need,save a couple for my edc and I have been collecting AR parts and pieces but,I am buying ammo and stocking it as deep as I can afford.

MGO Member
    I can remember when used Glock 15 & 17 round mags where $90.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

it sucks being poor right now when everything is cheap
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Can anybody imagine the conversation we would be having right now if Hillary had won.
    She would be commenting on the new California ammo laws says “I think they don’t go far enough”.
    She would be begging for a new AWB and theleft would have one ready that Flake and McCain would give bipartisan support to.
    Her SCOTUS pick would not be our friend either.
    We really dodged a bullet there.
    Last edited by CyborgWarrior; 02-17-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast