Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

$20 dollar transfers DO exist in SE Michigan - The Island Armory (Warren)

Just did a transfer from an online purchase thru The Island Armory in Warren. Twenty bucks. They do still exist.

Everything went smoothly and they have a real business location (by appointment). Seems like everyone else is charging 40+ nowadays.
    They also do CPL training, AR-15 build classes, NFA Class III stuff (probably more)

I'm not affiliated with them at all but I'll gladly promote them based on my recent experience.

Again, I'm not being compensated at all, just happy with the $20 dollar transfer.

I am a Forum User
    Damn, this place is a half mile from me! Good to know! How was their availability with making appointments? Responsive with questions and sending ffl info to shippers?

Here's another and I do apologize for stepping on this thread.

MGO ID: Patriot Wholesale Direct
    City: Lake Orion
    County: Oakland
    Best Way to Contact: 248-481-7083 or email: Sales@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com
    Contact Person: Frankie
    Services:
    260 Engelwood Dr Suite D Lake Orion, MI 48359
    New firearm sales, FFL Transfers ($10), Private Party Transfers ($20), Ammo, Parts/Accessories.
    Most firearms sold at manufacture minimum prices allowed (Glock, Sig, etc.)

I am a Forum User
    Thumb Gun in Almont charges $20. I bought a box of .38s for my RIA and they knocked off 15% on both. Not sure if they do that all the time but I walked out with my gun and a box of Hornandy Crutical Defense for $30.

I am a Forum User
    CJ’s Hunting Shack in Almont charges $20 as well. Chuck is a good guy to deal with.

MGO Member
    To Mattbbb14

I emailed them asking if they were really doing $20 dollar xfers and got a response in less than an hour.

I had my order from Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore shipped to them (their FFL info was already listed there). Once I got the email from Fedex that my gun was delivered I got an email from Natalie within an hour wanting to setup the appointment.

Very smooth and efficient (like it should be)

MGO Member
    Yes, if you look there are a few of us out there. Thank you JohnJack for the plug.

I'll have to have MGO update our listing as it seems to be showing our intro pricing but ours is $20 as well.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee