Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Do you want a 1300 yard range in South East or MID Michigan? Help and Win a $14,000.00 precision rifle!

We are still in this fight to build a 1300 yard range which will also have 12 action bays for 3 gun IDPA ETC. , 40 position 200 yard public range, 30 position pistol ranges, a machine gun bay and a place to shoot 50BMGs. We are currently in federal court suing the township on 2A violations because training is every bit the part of the second amendment. We have a great case, almost a clone of the case that forced Chicago into compliance. This project has cost over 500k in legal and expert costs to prove our point, we need more funds to push it through. Because we need your help financially we are giving away a $14,000.00 CADEX Defence ELR rifle package with training! Tickets are $100 for a 1 in 500 chance. you can enter on the link below. If you cant enter please share this with anyone you know. More details on the prize in the link.

https://rafflecreator.com/pages/3850...300-yard-range

Name:  IMG_2364.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  98.6 KB
    Last edited by Oakland Tactical; 06-11-2020 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added

I am a Forum User
    Please call the shop to purchase tickets at 810-991-1436. We have been barred again from fundraising online from the processor STRIPE and they are the only online processor Raffle Creator has set up. We can process payments through the shop and get you entered in the raffle.

Is there a limit of 500 tickets? Is that how you can say that there is a one in 500 chance?

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Is there a limit of 500 tickets? Is that how you can say that there is a one in 500 chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Do you follow the link?

"WIN A $13,000.00 ULTRA LONG RANGE RIFLE AND HELP US BUILD A RANGE!!! WINNER WILL BE DRAWN FROM 500 ENTRANTS AS SOON AS ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OR AUGUST 31,2020 WHICHEVER IS FIRST."

Thanks for the answer. If there are less than 500 tickets sold, say 250, would the raffle still go on?

I have to say that it is for a good cause. I hope that you sell the 500.

I am a Forum User
    Yes that is correct.