Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I need to step it up. Mine was $33.29

Is it the case that you have to be logged in to "smile.amazon.com" and not just your normal amazon.com for this to work? I believe this is the case and I signed in this way and it now says "Amazon Smile Prime" in the corner and not just "Amazon Prime" and tells me what charity I am supporting. I had thought I was giving money to MGO but apparently I was not as it says I have donated nothing or does this reset each quarter? I have a new bookmark for smile now which Amazon actually allows you to drag to the bookmark toolbar. Perhaps more people need to know to change their bookmarks and MGO would get more?
    Dave
    NRA Life (Benefactor) Member
    NRA-RSO Cert
    GOA Member
    Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association Member

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by crypto View Post
    Is it the case that you have to be logged in to "smile.amazon.com" and not just your normal amazon.com for this to work? I believe this is the case and I signed in this way and it now says "Amazon Smile Prime" in the corner and not just "Amazon Prime" and tells me what charity I am supporting. I had thought I was giving money to MGO but apparently I was not as it says I have donated nothing or does this reset each quarter? I have a new bookmark for smile now which Amazon actually allows you to drag to the bookmark toolbar. Perhaps more people need to know to change their bookmarks and MGO would get more?
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...=1#post3219695
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12