Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Trump had nothing to do with this, yet you commented on what he's apparently doing related to it.
    Did you read the post I was replying to?

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Quite the opposite Stu, from the letter to the ATF:

"We strongly urge ATF to cease taking any actions and reconsider or rescind any secret determinations
    which call into question the legality of firearms owned by millions of law-abiding Americans. Thank
    you for your attention to this matter. "
    Point taken, thanks.

So many executive branch agencies, especially ATF, fail to follow required procedures to adopt new rules. Just watch where the wind blows and change the interpretation. So few things are definitive that way.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    Did you read the post I was replying to?
    Yes. Did you ready both of my replies to you? Apparently not.

It's one thing to criticize Trump for something he's involved with. I'm fine with that. It's another to criticize him for something he's not involved with. Are you going to blame Trump because you lost a sock in the dryer, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Yes. Did you ready both of my replies to you? Apparently not.

It's one thing to criticize Trump for something he's involved with. I'm fine with that. It's another to criticize him for something he's not involved with. Are you going to blame Trump because you lost a sock in the dryer, too?
    My comments were under the premise that IF he were to act the hope that this is some grand triple-cross Machiavellian plan is not supported by his past actions. The original post was saying that Gaetz was setting this up so Trump could hit a hole-in-one and I was simply pointing out the same was said of bump stocks at which point instead of hitting the ball off the tee he instead took a huge dump on the green. If given the chance to do so I can only imagine he'd do as much again.

I am a Forum User
    My comments were under the premise that IF ...
    Exactly my point. Thx.

And this is Trump's ATF, the same ATF he directed to ban bump stocks. We really need to start cleaning house instead of letting the GOP bend us over a table with no lube and then thanking them for at least paying for the $19 a night motel room so we can cry in the bathtub afterwards at least.
    Wow. Pretty graphic description of a bad experience.
    Hope that's not a personal experience.
    That would be a real pain in the you know what.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234