Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Einthewoods View Post
    Ruger Mark IV 22. I like shooting it just fine...just not reassembling it after cleaning. Someday I will figure out the trick to reduce the cussing that it currently takes
    If your problem is like my problem (was my problem), this would help.

From the ad: "After removing the grips, the Hammer Strut Support(R) (HSS) easily installs in a few minutes and remains in the handle. No special tools or experience needed."

https://www.hammerstrutsupport.com/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by arec View Post
    If your problem is like my problem (was my problem), this would help.

From the ad: "After removing the grips, the Hammer Strut Support(R) (HSS) easily installs in a few minutes and remains in the handle. No special tools or experience needed."

https://www.hammerstrutsupport.com/
    Very cool, thanks.

I had a late 90s Taurus 9mm compact that had a terrible trigger. I hated shooting it because the trigger would flex so much.

I am a Forum User
    I do not enjoy shooting revolvers.

I am a Forum User
    Since my shoulder replacements, I WILL NOT shoot anything bigger than a .243. The ortho told me there wasn't a lot of bone left to connect the artificial parts to and I'm not taking any chances.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Since my shoulder replacements, I WILL NOT shoot anything bigger than a .243. The ortho told me there wasn't a lot of bone left to connect the artificial parts to and I'm not taking any chances.
    John, try an AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. VERY light shooter. You can also install a NEMO recoil reduction system if still an issue.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    John, try an AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. VERY light shooter. You can also install a NEMO recoil reduction system if still an issue.
    Thanks, but I'm entirely happy shooting what I do. there's nothing better than taking my Tikka T3x Varmint in 223 out to the 200yd range at my club during the week. There's never anyone there. It's like having my own private range. I don't believe in absorbing recoil if there isn't any reason to.

I am a Forum User
    Do not care for shotguns of any type, Any black powder guns, I don't always clean guns right after shooting, and Bolt action rifles.

Compact carry guns with full house defense ammo. Example: Smith titanium/aluminum j frame with 357, or the seecamp 32 I own. Punishing, not much enjoyment there

My first gun was a SW 5946, DAO semi 9mm customs surplus. I can see why customs got rid of them. Shooting a DAO semi auto is not fun at all, more like a slog.

Banned
    Double tap in 45 acp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast