Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    I've lost track of all the guns I've owned, but never a lever action. Might consider a Savage 99 in .250-3000 or a Winchester M95 Russian contract in 7.62x54R, but can't think of anything I'd want.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

I am a Forum User
    Have zero interest in anything 6.5 Creedmoor. Will never own that caliber.

I am a Forum User
    I dislike polymer framed pistols..though I have had a few..they get used very little.
    Give me real steel in my hand.

Other dislike is: inaccurate rifles or pistols..not much joy in shooting them.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gl08jk View Post
    Have zero interest in anything 6.5 Creedmoor. Will never own that caliber.
    If you want to reach out and touch it’s great. 800 yards is easy looking to go out past 1200 soon.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

.22lr, you might as well just get some Popo Poppers and a hole punch for all the "excitement" firing one brings me.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    .22lr, you might as well just get some Popo Poppers and a hole punch for all the "excitement" firing one brings me.
    until you get a silencer...

I despise bolt action rifles and 6rd or less handguns.

I am a Forum User
    Until you get a really accurate one...

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    until you get a silencer...

I despise bolt action rifles and 6rd or less handguns.
    I second that. I was neutral about shooting my .22s until I got a suppressor. Now, I love it, especially how accurate that round can be.

I dipped my toe into the black powder realm with a couple of pistols and a couple of rifles. I gave it a good try but just could not find any enthusiasm for how much of a bother they were before, and after, shooting them. So I sold both pistols and one rifle but kept one rifle to hang on the wall as decoration. And that, at least for me, is the best use of a black powder firearm.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

I'm actually the same way, I have a single 22 just to use my suppressor with but I don't really get much enjoyment from shooting .22 in general.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast