Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I give you full permission without fear of reprimand to call me a sissy-pants bedwetter ....but I dont like the lack of a safety on them. I prefer my XD with the back strap safety over my glock. Of course I prefer 1911s period.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbs126 View Post
    I’m surprised myself. I’ve always said this to people though: “I don’t like Glocks. I shoot them well, they’re very reliable and one of the most popular polymer guns out there...but they’re overpriced for what they are”...haven’t shot a Glock in probably 10-12 years prior to my 43, hence the grip angle question. I know it seems stupid but with my luck I’d decide to replace my XDM with a Glock and be like wtf did I do haha
    I've got G19 Gen 5 FS on backorder...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Einthewoods View Post
    I give you full permission without fear of reprimand to call me a sissy-pants bedwetter ....but I dont like the lack of a safety on them. I prefer my XD with the back strap safety over my glock. Of course I prefer 1911s period.
    Nah no name calling, we all have our preferences
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I've got G19 Gen 5 FS on backorder...
    Don’t like the smaller frame and not optics ready...boo

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbs126 View Post
    Nah no name calling, we all have our preferences

Don’t like the smaller frame and not optics ready...boo
    Send me what you want I'll get it on order.

I am a Forum User
    Send me what you want I'll get it on order.
    Gotta get rid of the XDM first. I know you’re always a call away for what I need

I've handle G43 and its small for me.. Thou, the XDs45 fits my hand fine for a single stack. Sometime ago, I was looking on how my Setup was for "combat" pistol.. My "XDm 40" at the time worked well, but lack something... The ability to interchange Mags.. Springfield has a nice XDM 9 and 45 auto. but lack the interchange ability.. Where if you have a G19, G17 work in all three models of the 9mm line.. On top of that you can get a 33rd too. Also Magpul mags work great too.. It comes down to how well you shoot a pistol no matter what kind of pistol it is..
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    I've handle G43 and its small for me.. Thou, the XDs45 fits my hand fine for a single stack. Sometime ago, I was looking on how my Setup was for "combat" pistol.. My "XDm 40" at the time worked well, but lack something... The ability to interchange Mags.. Springfield has a nice XDM 9 and 45 auto. but lack the interchange ability.. Where if you have a G19, G17 work in all three models of the 9mm line.. On top of that you can get a 33rd too. Also Magpul mags work great too.. It comes down to how well you shoot a pistol no matter what kind of pistol it is..
    You’re not wrong sir. I’ve always liked SA and had a XDe, but I seem to be searching for the sights when raising the gun to the target. The 43 acquisition is just there, and if the 17/19/34 has the same overall profile then I’ll acquire sights quicker with them. Also, I have a carbine that takes 9mm Glock mags so I’m already set. Just gotta offload the XDM first

I am a Forum User
    Almost everything is backordered through distribution right now, so I'll get what you want on order now.

I am a Forum User
    Almost everything is backordered through distribution right now, so I'll get what you want on order now.
    Don’t know which one I want yet. Either way I’d like to sell the XDM first

I am a Forum User
    A 19 and 43 point the same for me. Other than width the grip angle should be the same.
    ^^^ This

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast