Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbs126 View Post
    You’re not wrong sir. I’ve always liked SA and had a XDe, but I seem to be searching for the sights when raising the gun to the target. The 43 acquisition is just there, and if the 17/19/34 has the same overall profile then I’ll acquire sights quicker with them. Also, I have a carbine that takes 9mm Glock mags so I’m already set. Just gotta offload the XDM first
    I'm sure you should be about to find a new home for the XDm. Cool, Getting a G19 or if you want G17 will have a nice setup for your 9mm Carbine.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    I'm sure you should be about to find a new home for the XDm. Cool, Getting a G19 or if you want G17 will have a nice setup for your 9mm Carbine.
    No luck yet, people still mad at Springfield hah. I could always keep it, no harm there. We’ll see what happens

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123