Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I rattlecan in between rounds with whatever I have at the time.

MGO Board of Directors

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Sounds like the majority agree that cheap cans of spray paint are the way to go.
    Since this is what we are doing, I guess we'll just keep doing it.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Sounds like the majority agree that cheap cans of spray paint are the way to go.
    Since this is what we are doing, I guess we'll just keep doing it.
    Shootingtargets7 who I buy a lot of my steel targets from recommends the cheap stuff so that's what I use.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    I am very lucky to have access to a private outdoor range with dozens of steel targets in a variety of configurations.
    After every day of shooting we repaint the steel with Rust-Oleum style spray paint.
    I'm wondering what other people do to recoat their targets? What are some quicker/easier/cheaper ways of doing this.
    For instance, during competitions (I've never shot competitively) it seems like it would be too time consuming to spray paint between rounds
    Ans.
    I use latex white barn and fence paint from Home CheapO. This is a thick paint and covers better than spray. I transfer small amount from gallon can into a plastic container with snap on lid. Brush it on and leave brush in container or wrap brush bristles end in grocery bag and tighten bag around handle with wire twist tie. If you keep small container and brush fairly air tight they will last a few years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12