Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta Demoni View Post
    Yeah, just wondering what the capacity is from the factory on the new stuff. Seems like I’ve seen 870s and 590s in the 7/8/9 range. Is that a thing?
    On an 870 you can get a 5 Rd extension tube that will put some 870 at 10+1.

Not bad.

I mean if you have the 870,500,590, 1300 Winchester laying around.

I am a Forum User
    I have a OD Green KS7 loaded with mini-shells. Its the closest I'll come to an M41a pulse rifle.

MGO Member
    Benelli m4 with a titanium magazine tube.

Also, the Mossberg 590a1...never shot mine, because it is my backup shotgun. I might be selling it to a friend who needs one.

I don't particularly like those bullpup guns. I have held and shouldered that double barrel one...whatever the designation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post

Also, the Mossberg 590a1...never shot mine, because it is my backup shotgun. I might be selling it to a friend who needs one.

I don't particularly like those bullpup guns. I have held and shouldered that double barrel one...whatever the designation is.
    I have not shouldered or shot one, well possible i might have shouldered one but so long ago it slipped my mind. Do they feel weird to shoulder or point odd etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post

The double barrel one is the DP-12. It’s chunky and heavy compared to the KSG. Having two shots on standby is pretty neat-o, but I prefer the more svelte KSG. The bullpup layout is definitely different, but I’m used to the layout as I own and use two other bullpups often.

I have not shouldered or shot one, well possible i might have shouldered one but so long ago it slipped my mind. Do they feel weird to shoulder or point odd etc ?

The M4 is a FANTASTIC shotgun. Superb quality, and smooth shooting. Even though it’s gas operated, it auto-compensates for shorter or magnum loads so you don’t have to mess with different pistons like you do on traditional gas operated auto-loaders. Remington ripped the design off for their versamax, which I also like. But there is a reason the versamax is hundreds (up to $1000) less. I’d still own a versamax though. And if I could find a deal on a M4 I’d jump on it to replace my M590A1 in a heartbeat....and I love my M590A1. I just don’t shotgun enough to justify a $1800 benelli, but it’s absolutely worth the money.

I am a Forum User
    KSG12 for the win!! With the brake and extended buttpad you can shoot slugs all day in this bad boy!! My wife has the exact gun but in FDE. Love this weapon and so does everyone else that shoots it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Yes, I've shot the ps90 and I don't like them, but you could learn it easy enough. Just not something I'm interested in at the moment. Almost bought a desert tech 1 time though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12