Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suppessor Help

If you are ever near Hastings, I can show you a bunch of cans in my "Silencer Lounge"

I really like the Griffin Optimus Supressor. If you want one to use for rimfire and 5.56 , among MANY other calibers.
    They have a Optimus Micro (cheaper than the full size) if you want to stick with just .22LR /5.56 diameter rounds.

If you can get only one suppressor, the Optimus will take care of most of your needs. They also have a .46cal/multi caliber suppressor.

They are coming out with a QD pistol piston and I can't wait

Silencershop.com has them cheaper than the MSRP in the links below

https://www.griffinarmament.com/sile...sal-silencers/

https://www.griffinarmament.com/opti...hrough-22-250/

MGO Member
    Coctailer, Thank You Sir for the fine offer. You and I are not far apart and my tax man is on 37 so if and when I get caught up on growing food I'll let you know, You can't put a price on what you can learn when you lead with your wallet!
    Buckey,

I am a Forum User
    I have owned suppressors for about 4 years now. So I am still a new guy. When I was where you are I drove 60 miles south to go to a shop I had read good things about and when I got there there was only 1 guy running the shop that day and he was just to busy to help, he was running as fast as anyone could so after about a hour of waiting I just left. I ended up calling a place online called silencer shot. www.silencershop.com I talked with a guy for almost an hour he asked me a lot of questions getting to know what I wanted to use it for. I started with a 30 cal suppressor made by Griffin Armament. It comes apart to clean (I told him I like to cast and shoot lead bullets). It kind of big for a 22 but I have used it on a 22. I use this one on 223, 300 blackout supper and sub sonic, 7.62x39, and 308. A year after that I purchased one for my pistols. There is a better one they offer now that does more calibers. I have talked with the people at Griffin Armament on the phone a few times and they are very helpful. I think the Griffin are more expensive them a lot of them out there but they are all user serviceable(come apart for cleaning) I think.

Getting your first one is a pain not only the 200$ tax stamp and the w a i t but spending all the money and not being sure what you purchased is what you need until you pay and wait, I think it was and is worth it. I love shooting subs in one of my bolt guns and listening to music as the same time. Only hear the ring of the steel downrange........

Quote Originally Posted by buckey View Post
    Coctailer, Thank You Sir for the fine offer. You and I are not far apart and my tax man is on 37 so if and when I get caught up on growing food I'll let you know, You can't put a price on what you can learn when you lead with your wallet!
    Buckey,
    I'm doing a food forest for the city of Hastings. Happy growing!

MGO Member
    I take care of a couple of church food banks and a women's shelter in town but have cut my work load by half after my 15 day incarceration in Spectrum GR last Oct. Love the zipper look but not worth the time out.So now if I want a toy I just buy it, Might not get it paid for but won't be my problem.

I am a Forum User

MGO Member
    You guy's are the very best enablers a boy can have!

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Just another reply to say you will want 2 cans if you want rimfire. Im a huge fan of silencer co and Dead Air, so id say get a sparrow 22 and 30 cal can of some sort. Reason I say to get a 30 is because you will want to use it on other rifles once you get one and that will keep you covered for most.

if you dont want to do a ton of the paper work then you can always use a silencershop kisok. They keep your prints so you can buy multiple things from them without needing to go back and roll them again. Super easy. or if you want it quick form 1 is the way to go but right now most of the form one parts places are out of stock or back ordered

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadchild View Post
    Just another reply to say you will want 2 cans if you want rimfire. Im a huge fan of silencer co and Dead Air, so id say get a sparrow 22 and 30 cal can of some sort. Reason I say to get a 30 is because you will want to use it on other rifles once you get one and that will keep you covered for most.

if you dont want to do a ton of the paper work then you can always use a silencershop kisok. They keep your prints so you can buy multiple things from them without needing to go back and roll them again. Super easy. or if you want it quick form 1 is the way to go but right now most of the form one parts places are out of stock or back ordered
    Good advice right here^^^

I have the kiosk in my office if you ever ewant to use it. Doesn't cost anything.
    I'll usually send you home with silencer catalogs, stickers and other swag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast