Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    .." glad that you have a great friend like Doug Jones. "

Yeah, truer words were never spoken..
    I recommend Doug to many I hear that are looking for a gunsmith, not only because of his competency in all things gun repair related,
    but also because he truly is a good guy that goes out of his way to help people out.
    He's lost some work in the past, explaining to me why having him do something I want done to a gun may not be a good idea.
    I don't think his behavior toward me (& my issues) is any different than it is with any of his other customers.
    I'll keep that in mind next time I need a gunsmith service.. heard alot of great things about him

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    OK I have a confession.. I lost the first spring and couldn't find it.. I then ordered 3 springs from Cajun Gun works for a just in case. Putting the gun back together was halted for a week until I got the extra springs.. That was frustrating.
    I can understand totally

If it's what I'm thinking, that spring and part is what locks the safety in place and also allows you to swap out the safety for a more pronounced and longer safety that is easier to grasp with your thumb. It's a major PITA to swap out to the larger thumb safety (think of the takedown lever on the Glock and that concept, but multiply it by 1,000x and put it in a really small confined space), so surprised that actually came off. But, glad to hear it wasn't broken and can was fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12