Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd View Post
    I'm looking for 350 rem mag, loaded with 225gr seirra game kings or nosler partitions. Nobler makes some ammo but its sold out. Other small time companies offer 350 but at $80+ per box, when its available. I found out yesterday that midway has the seirra bullets I like on sale, but are out of nosler and primers, like everyone else.
    I have 2 boxes of partitions, just wanted to try a frames

Mine's out of stock. I have enough components to load about 100 rounds. I'd like to load more but primers are gone. I have plenty of brass and powder, and my 2 preferred bullets are still available, its just that primers seem to dissappear faster than cheap 9mm whenever there's a shortage.
    Hey Mechredd:
    What primers are you looking for? Small pistol and/or small rifle? I will check and see if I have some to give you. I cannot say if they are newer production or not. Let me check tonight...
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
    I found some. 308 swift a frame factory ammo, unable to find 9 3x62 in a frame. Weird caliber to be oos

Not something you’ll find on just any gun shop shelves in normal times either. If not for European hunters and the rare American the cartridge IMO would be long obsolete, not to say it doesn’t have merit.
    BTW Graf & Son has it in stock with the 286gr A Frame @ $88/box
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    I'm looking for 350 rem mag, loaded with 225gr seirra game kings or nosler partitions. Nobler makes some ammo but its sold out. Other small time companies offer 350 but at $80+ per box, when its available. I found out yesterday that midway has the seirra bullets I like on sale, but are out of nosler and primers, like everyone else.
    Do you have a Sportsman's Warehouse within driving distance of "Somewhere I don't want to be"? They have your primers in stock on their website. Shipping to the store usually takes a couple of weeks. I've ordered at least 10k from them in the last few months.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...count/p/304258

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Not something you’ll find on just any gun shop shelves in normal times either. If not for European hunters and the rare American the cartridge IMO would be long obsolete, not to say it doesn’t have merit.
    BTW Graf & Son has it in stock with the 286gr A Frame @ $88/box
    Thanks I did see that. Hopefully can get the double tap for $30 cheaper.

Btw, hearing reports now that body armor, plates, and carriers are going out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by scrapinby View Post
    Do you have a Sportsman's Warehouse within driving distance of "Somewhere I don't want to be"? They have your primers in stock on their website. Shipping to the store usually takes a couple of weeks. I've ordered at least 10k from them in the last few months.

Thanks. There's one that isnt too bad to get to. I was there a few weeks ago and they didn't have squat, but if their website will ship to store without exuberant hazmat fees, it would be worth a drive.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapinby View Post

Are you able actually place any primers in your cart if you have the Lansing store selected for pick up? I certainly cannot, even though the website shows primers as being in-stock. Apparently, if ordering via the website, the item(s) have to be in stock at your selected pick-up store. I've called customer service about this twice, and they either cannot or will not assist in placing the order, and I've written their corporate contact a couple of times with no response. According to a Lansing store associate, this ordering problem is a known issue that Sportsman's Warehouse is trying to address. But who knows when?

This is very frustrating, especially when their price on CCI small pistol, large pistol and small rifle primers are $24/K.

I just did an ammo-seek on steel case .223 for the first time in about a month. GOOD LORD..... $0.45 per, as much as the cheapest M193. I’m surprised. IIRC the last steel case I bought in March or April was still around half that...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Are you able actually place any primers in your cart if you have the Lansing store selected for pick up? I certainly cannot, even though the website shows primers as being in-stock. Apparently, if ordering via the website, the item(s) have to be in stock at your selected pick-up store. I've called customer service about this twice, and they either cannot or will not assist in placing the order, and I've written their corporate contact a couple of times with no response. According to a Lansing store associate, this ordering problem is a known issue that Sportsman's Warehouse is trying to address. But who knows when?

This is very frustrating, especially when their price on CCI small pistol, large pistol and small rifle primers are $24/K.
    I've bought 12k in the last couple of months. Their website seems to have changed and isn't allowing me to request emails when stuff is in stock. Not sure what's going on.

I'm only buying CCI #500 now. They don't show any of those in stock.

I also use ammoseek.com, they seem pretty good and while I do not need ammo, some friends do and 9mm, it's just not there. Yes if you really need it, you can buy it but really, Speer FMJ for $34.97 a box. I used to pay less than this for Speer Gold Dot. I am wondering when this will effect the range I work at. Who will come and shoot if they can't get ammo?
    Dave
    NRA Life (Benefactor) Member
    NRA-RSO Cert
    GOA Member
    Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association Member

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast