Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I just sold 800 rds of 9mm JHP to a guy at work, maybe I shouldn't have, I Haven't needed to buy in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    I just sold 800 rds of 9mm JHP to a guy at work, maybe I shouldn't have, I Haven't needed to buy in quite a while.
    I’ve thought about trading 7.62 NATO for 5.56.....but there’s no way I could ever buy it again for what I paid years ago.

I did a quick search on the bullets I use for .45/.454, they’re up by $0.12 per. Ouch. But that doesn’t really matter when primers are out of stock online. I might need to make a stop by Jays soon...if they have anything left.

I am a Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    You totally did....then I bought a new rifle and blew through it all, lol.

I just checked my closet. I've got plenty.

Dice

I am a Forum User
    Time to clean the shotguns and hit the trap range to treat the itch on the trigger finger.. looks like Shotgun ammo is still available..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    You totally did....then I bought a new rifle and blew through it all, lol.
    Coincidentally enough, I've only gone through some 9mm and 6mm or 6.5CM most of which has been reloads other than some winchester white box rifle stuff I used for barrel break in I found on the cheap a last fall.
    The few times I've been in a bog box store, the shelves were indeed scarce of factory stuff. Components not much better.
    I wouldn't expect shelves to be full until we're well past the shadow of an election year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    I’ve thought about trading 7.62 NATO for 5.56.....but there’s no way I could ever buy it again for what I paid years ago.

I did a quick search on the bullets I use for .45/.454, they’re up by $0.12 per. Ouch. But that doesn’t really matter when primers are out of stock online. I might need to make a stop by Jays soon...if they have anything left.
    Switch to coated lead, seemed to be easily available. I really like shooting it, no leading at all. I like Eggleston and Missouri but there are lots of suppliers. In that same 12-13 cent price range for 230gr RN ... and like 8.5 cents for 124gr RN 9mm ...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    I picked up several thousand rounds of 9mm a few months back ... and I don't even own a firearm that shoots 9mm.

(NO, it's not for sale. )

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Time to clean the shotguns and hit the trap range to treat the itch on the trigger finger.. looks like Shotgun ammo is still available..
    Birdshot and Turkey loads are available, not so much slugs or buckshot

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast