Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Moorish Sovereign Citizen ID Card

We had a customer come in yesterday who presented one of those as his ID when he wanted to buy a firearm. Needless to say, it was a no-go. It did add some humor to a very busy day.

MGO Member
    Was it Moorish or moron?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    Was it Moorish or moron?
    Same meaning, just spelled differently... Nice fez in the picture, though.

The Moors were a people that had huge impact on the world during the dark ages (medieval times) and even influenced things post revolution here.

There is currently no recognized Moorish Nation, but there is a religious movement here in the US.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Ah, sovereign citizens and their "Moorish" cousins. Mentally ill. No other explanation.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    The Moors were a people that had huge impact on the world during the dark ages (medieval times) and even influenced things post revolution here.

There is currently no recognized Moorish Nation, but there is a religious movement here in the US.
    ties to Nation of Islam, black panther party, etc.

Also, read your shakespeare. "The Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice"
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    left turn -

Moors & Christians is a favorite Spanish recipe in my home.

Here is a version -
    https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...os-em-51203610

Moved from

Forum: Legal Beagle Corner
    Ask our resident professionals your firearm related legal questions.

Admin
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    Moved from

Forum: Legal Beagle Corner
    Ask our resident professionals your firearm related legal questions.

Admin
    I posted it in Legal Beagle forum to give all our resident FFLs and gunshop employees a heads-up on what customers might try to pull. No different than the new RI-060 thread or many others.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    I posted it in Legal Beagle forum to give all our resident FFLs and gunshop employees a heads-up on what customers might try to pull. No different than the new RI-060 thread or many others.
    I guess that's where a FFL forum might come in handy.

There's no guarantee that a FFL will come pollinate the Legal Beaglel forum anyway...
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast