Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I guess that's where a FFL forum might come in handy.

There's no guarantee that a FFL will come pollinate the Legal Beaglel forum anyway...
    I just figured that since many of the "is it a pistol or rifle?", "how do I register or ship this?" questions in the LB forum are answered by FFLs and gunshop employees that it would be the most noticable place for them to see it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I guess that's where a FFL forum might come in handy.
    If someone wants to propose a public "Ask an FFL" or "Talk to an FFL" forum be added, that's up to them ... and I'm all for it if management thinks it would be a good thing. However, that shouldn't be confused with the restricted FFL's Only forum. The latter serves a different purpose.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    I just figured that since many of the "is it a pistol or rifle?", "how do I register or ship this?" questions in the LB forum are answered by FFLs and gunshop employees that it would be the most noticable place for them to see it.
    But isn't the Legal Beagle forum for asking a question and wanting a lawyer to clarify? I didn't see a question in your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    But isn't the Legal Beagle forum for asking a question and wanting a lawyer to clarify? I didn't see a question in your original post.
    That's why I moved it. No offense meant to the OP. Our Legal Beagles have been very busy lately. If they would have seen it, they would have moved it.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    I posted it in Legal Beagle forum to give all our resident FFLs and gunshop employees a heads-up on what customers might try to pull. No different than the new RI-060 thread or many others.
    Moved that one also.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12