Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Norinco 320 Uzi

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Norinco 320 Uzi

Bought before Clinton ban. NIB. Have most if not all contents including manual. Don't see many at all, let alone NIB. Some reviews that say it is super durable. Any thoughts appreciated as well as where to sell it, in addition to mgo, if I elect to. Also, have a bunch of mags...I thinks 32s and a 50, all steel from same era

Have a great 4th of July! Thank a veteran and our law enforcement!

Mike

MGO Member
    The ones I know of, were post ban, imported in the 90's, with thumb hole stock, welded barrel nut and no bayonet lug.

Throw up some pics and let's see what you have.

Oh yea....great first post.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Correct, John. Thumbhole stock. Appears barrel nut is braised, not welded, at 4 points. Will get some pics together.

Took some pics but can't figgure out how to post them; any help appreciated.

Surprised, I have everything that came with it:. Manual, tags, cleaning jag and brush, oil, sight tool even a small hand tied desicant bag. Kinda taking a liking to it, again. Have original mags, one still in wrapper, 1 more 32rd, 4 - 25rd and a 50 round. Found one used for $1650 but really have no idea of market value. Hoping to turn it into an M1A....308 loaded precision stainless.....or something Thanks in advance for any input!

Mike

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2a View Post
    Took some pics but can't figgure out how to post them; any help appreciated.

Surprised, I have everything that came with it:. Manual, tags, cleaning jag and brush, oil, sight tool even a small hand tied desicant bag. Kinda taking a liking to it, again. Have original mags, one still in wrapper, 1 more 32rd, 4 - 25rd and a 50 round. Found one used for $1650 but really have no idea of market value. Hoping to turn it into an M1A....308 loaded precision stainless.....or something Thanks in advance for any input!

Mike
    To post pics Set up a free account at imgur.com. Upload pics, then click on the pic, when it opens go to the right column, scroll down to the bottom where is says...Linked BBCode (message boards) click on copy and then paste in your post. Make sure before you upload your pics go over to the "Auto resize" button and draw down the 640x480 (message boards) icon and click on it.

As was stated the Norincos were all post ban guns. Most people wouldn't buy one for itself but rather to convert to use regular UZI stocks, barrels etc. You can do that by swapping out some parts.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.