Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    I've got one of those (She Who Must Be Obeyed). She's letting me off the leash though.
    Mine’s coming with me... and is bringing dessert.

This is why I am a legend (in my own mind).

Group Photo, 45 attendees, very good turnout
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Michigan Gun Owners Member
    Michigan Open Carry Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

My first MGO/MOC picnic. I should not have posed for the photo. I look like hell! Arrived late. Joined MOC. Met a few new pals, had a hot dog, talked guns. What's not to like? One suggestion for future MGO events-name tags with our user names, so we know who we are talking to!
    regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    My first MGO/MOC picnic. I should not have posed for the photo. I look like hell! Arrived late. Joined MOC. Met a few new pals, had a hot dog, talked guns. What's not to like? One suggestion for future MGO events-name tags with our user names, so we know who we are talking to!
    regards,
    Costanza
    I'm sixth from the left.
    Like you said, food, gun talk, and (might I add) great weather.
    I like your idea for name tags.
    Also, we should have had trifolds, at least--if not application forms.
    MOC was signing up new members.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am third from the left...ugh! I need to lose 30 pounds and get extensive plastic surgery!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234