Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Mossberg 46B-B with Mossberg Scope and Mossberg Mount

Need some help MGO!

I’m helping a family member sell some firearms and one is a Mossberg 46B-B, accompanied by a Mossberg 4x scope and Mossberg mount. I could find very little on it other than the 46B is a great shooter, particularly when equipped with a rear peep sight.

This rifle is not in the best of condition. It’s not terrible: faintest of freckling; wood in good shape; bore and chamber look solid.

Can anyone help with a rough value? I listed it here and on Arms List and had half-a-dozen emails from Arms List in just as many minutes. It makes me question that I have it under listed by a lot... I’m not looking to break the bank, but I also want to get [at least] close to what it’s worth. EDIT: Original price listed was $125. I have it listed quite a bit higher on here and don’t expect it to be worth that...

Thanks!
    Last edited by cordite_blues_jr; 07-09-2020 at 04:43 PM.

MGO Member
    I looked at the MGO pics, if you can get $250 without the sights and sling mounts, you have done very well.

Nice piece of wood, a little figure in the butt stock. Scope & mount won't make up for missing factory sling mounts and sights.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Thanks for the reply.

It was originally priced at $125... I put $250 because I was quite confident it’s not worth *that* much! Haha

I am a Forum User
    I, responded I'll take it, at $125, no response! Do you think that's funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred250 View Post
    I, responded I'll take it, at $125, no response! Do you think that's funny?
    You and a number of others... just want to make sure I’m not missing something, especially since I’m helping a family member. If it makes you feel any better, no one has received a response yet and I’ve removed it from Arms List for the time being.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cordite_blues_jr View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

It was originally priced at $125... I put $250 because I was quite confident it’s not worth *that* much! Haha
    Yea....real funny! Most people take guns seriously. Do some research on your own before you post something for sale.

And post somewhere else....I think Alist is perfect for you.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I did do research, and do take guns seriously. I listed it for what I thought it was worth. Based on the response I received, I wanted to ensure I wasn’t doing a disservice to who trusted me to get a fair price.