Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Does age of ammo come into play here? Does storage location matter? Or are these not things that you take into consideration when purchasing ammo out of storage?

I am a Forum User
    I’d say sell it for current prices. At a minimum, the buyer is saving 6% tax. 9mm has increased by ~50% in the last few months. Just having ammo available to purchase in quantities higher than a few boxes is already helping the community.

MGO Member
    This presents a conundrum for our esteemed attorney general if there's any price gouging on amno. Does she go after the gouger and help gun owners or does she just let us "DUMB" gun owners be taking.

I am a Forum User
    how would anyone define "price gouging" ?
    does the state AG offer an explanation ?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    how would anyone define "price gouging" ?
    does the state AG offer an explanation ?
    I think that they put it at a certain percentage over the original price it was purchase for. Who sets that percentage or how they arrive at it I wouldn't know.

MGO Member
    Personally I won't sell lower than my replacement cost...at least in this current climate.

I've also sold to folks on here for what they say they will pay. I remember a guy on here a few years ago...wanted 500 to 1000 rounds, willing to pay $.50 for steel cased and $.60 for brass. I said, I have a case of 1,000 steel case (or 500...don't remember) for $.50 per shot. I'll do that deal all day long. Also sold .22lr to want adds to listed a price. Both were good enough prices that I felt I could let go of some during that time.

It's getting to the point of absurdity though; I'm almost to the point of not selling at any price. This feels worse than post Sandy Hook 2012, 2013. I'm selling some ammo to a few friends at replacement costs, but in some cases there is no ammo to even purchase to try and replace it!

MGO Member
    CMP.org has some amno posted for sale at their estore , kind of expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12