Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Velocity 3lb is a fantastic trigger.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    One thing is for sure..there are LOTS of options for drop in triggers for AR's..
    In all honesty, my favorite trigger on my Ar's is ..one I had done by Doug Jones..(lower cost too)
    CMC wins the best drop in trigger I've bought.. also the easiest to install..by far.
    I like the fact that pins have screws to hold them in place.

I tried the "G" brand that many seem to believe is the top trigger, but despite its' higher cost I prefer the (lower priced) CMC to the "G" brand.
    Also tried the ALG -ACT trigger , which is fairly good, lower cost, oem replacement/ upgrade trigger.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    One thing is for sure..there are LOTS of options for drop in triggers for AR's..
    In all honesty, my favorite trigger on my Ar's is ..one I had done by Doug Jones..(lower cost too)
    CMC wins the best drop in trigger I've bought.. also the easiest to install..by far.
    I like the fact that pins have screws to hold them in place.

I tried the "G" brand that many seem to believe is the top trigger, but despite its' higher cost I prefer the (lower priced) CMC to the "G" brand.
    Also tried the ALG -ACT trigger , which is fairly good, lower cost, oem replacement/ upgrade trigger.
    Have Aim, Rise and a Primary arms made by CMC, and they are all good triggers but my 3lb Velocity is tops, followed closely by CMC.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

MGO Member
    Have ars with Jewell, Elftmann and had a 300blk pistol with the Ruger Elite 452 trigger on it. They are all good, Jewell no longer available, Elftmann is 3.5 # and a little toward medium+ price. Ruger was about $125 at the time and ended up at 4 to 4.5#. All of these much better than Milspec trigger that came in my carbine.

MGO Member
    I went with the ALG ACT on my Colt 6920 and am very pleased. Much better than the grainy factory trigger, and my groups tightened up.

MGO Member
    Used to think I had to have a single stage trigger.............. Bought a Larue 2 stage and will never ever go back!

MGO Member
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I have in narrowed down to CMC, Velocity and maybe a Larue. Would be nice to try before I buy.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tondriver View Post
    Looking for a single stage but thanks.
    The MBT comes in both single and 2 stage, both in either straight or curved bow as well. Same $80 price tag no matter which one. Great triggers.

https://www.larue.com/category/parts...arts/triggers/

MGO Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    You couldn't PAY me to buy anything from Botach. The only place worse than there is CTD.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast