Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

New Indoor Range in Lansing, has 9mm range ammo. Range 517

Just stopped in today to check out Range 517, very impressed, lots of ammonium and guns. Displays let you see all the guns without bending down.

But isn’t this the store wanting $37/box for FMJ? I get supply/ demand, and if someone really needs it....they have it...but it’s not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmod33 View Post
    Just stopped in today to check out Range 517, very impressed, lots of ammonium and guns. Displays let you see all the guns without bending down.
    Sounds like some pretty rare stuff. Must be where the price premium mentioned comes in?
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    Good to have another option. As for prices, that’s just the failure-to-plan-ahead tax there!

I am a Forum User
    Stopped into Range 517 yesterday. Whoa. The prices were, well, eye watering. They did have ammo (LOTS of 9mm FMJ) but at nearly $40/box I let them keep it all. New Gen 3/4 Glocks for $750 and plain Jane Ruger AR-556s for $1000k. Lots of $1800 Colt 6920s in stock, too. If this place survives I’m gonna look into getting an FFL. I’d be happy making $300-$500 on every gun I sold.

I am a Forum User
    Ouch. Does anyone know if they are requiring you to use their ammo on their range?

MGO Member
    First impressions are everything and the word will travel fast!

I am a Forum User
    This is the same place that made a Confederate flag display out of their $1200 Glocks and that sells 9mm steel cased trash for 50cpr. I'll pass.

There's a reason they have a lot in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveguy311 View Post
    Stopped into Range 517 yesterday. Whoa. The prices were, well, eye watering. They did have ammo (LOTS of 9mm FMJ) but at nearly $40/box I let them keep it all. New Gen 3/4 Glocks for $750 and plain Jane Ruger AR-556s for $1000k. Lots of $1800 Colt 6920s in stock, too. If this place survives I’m gonna look into getting an FFL. I’d be happy making $300-$500 on every gun I sold.
    Not the only person to notice the 'high' prices https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-Is-this-legal