Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Good read on ammo shortage

From Herschel:

Readers have no doubt encountered a severe ammunition shortage, affecting no only local supplies but online supplies as well. There are some good explanations for this, some of which I didn’t suspect. ...
    So when you combine intense demand, with choked logistics chains, on top of manufacturers operating at partial capacity, it leads to a problem. Will this return to normal? That remains to be seen. I’m not a prophet

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020...tion-shortage/

I am a Forum User
    Good article..though I had considered most the factors discussed, good to see then written up in a concise manner.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for posting. I can't imagine it getting better before November, and then I think we all know which ways that could go.

Between the election and what will happen with flu/covid this fall...we might be wishing for the good old days in July when you could get some for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Einthewoods View Post
    Thanks for posting. I can't imagine it getting better before November, and then I think we all know which ways that could go.

Between the election and what will happen with flu/covid this fall...we might be wishing for the good old days in July when you could get some for a price.
    Election goes bad either way-
    Trump wins people stock up on guns/ammo thinking there's going to be more riots and protests (which there will be because the Left can't do anything without throwing a temper-tantrum)
    Biden wins people stock up thinking he's going to outlaw everything. Or that he'll rape their female family members- whichever.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Election goes bad either way-
    Trump wins people stock up on guns/ammo thinking there's going to be more riots and protests (which there will be because the Left can't do anything without throwing a temper-tantrum)
    Biden wins people stock up thinking he's going to outlaw everything. Or that he'll rape their female family members- whichever.
    Can't argue with that.

MGO Member
    certain online sellers are getting all the goods guns ammo ect .. was at cabelas today they are not getting the goods