Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Langdon Tactical now offering Beretta 92s w/ slide-ride optics

I'm sure there has to be at least ONE other Beretta fanboy on this forum who's excited about this. Right?

I nabbed a spare Vertec slide off a different forum, planning on getting it milled after it arrives.

Now I wish I would have kept my beretta 92 and all the magazines I had for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    Now I wish I would have kept my beretta 92 and all the magazines I had for it.
    You can buy a LTT Elite w/ RDO cut and trigger job for only $1490! You should be able to find that in your couch cushions, right?

Hmm, my Glock 19 with RMR cut is looking pretty good right now. I have less than half that into mine.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    Hmm, my Glock 19 with RMR cut is looking pretty good right now. I have less than half that into mine.
    I have a Glock 19 with an RMR, and I really like it, but I'm pretty much standardized on DA/SA for carry & competition.

I had an LTT Elite, hell in fact I'm wearing my Langdon Tactical hat at work right now.

That being said, I LOVED my LTT, but I would have never put a optic on it. Optics cuts on Berettas are funky looking and in my experience Berettas have a little too much bounce to properly use with an optic.

Keep the RMR's on striker guns.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    in my experience Berettas have a little too much bounce to properly use with an optic.
    You may need to work on your grip a bit. When I switched from a M&P Pro to a LTT Elite for Production I had to spend some time retooling my grip before I could get the sights to track right.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    You may need to work on your grip a bit. When I switched from a M&P Pro to a LTT Elite for Production I had to spend some time retooling my grip before I could get the sights to track right.
    Could have been. I don't shoot much anymore and I'm so used to Glocks that if you put anything hammer fired in my hand my groups go from "10 years of experience, very good shot" to "who let this idiot handle a firearm" real fast, so I need some more hammer fired range time for sure so I can get back into it.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Could have been. I don't shoot much anymore and I'm so used to Glocks that if you put anything hammer fired in my hand my groups go from "10 years of experience, very good shot" to "who let this idiot handle a firearm" real fast, so I need some more hammer fired range time for sure so I can get back into it.
    Striker fired guns do spoil you once you get used to them.