Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Muzzle Brake - Area 419 Hellfire or APA Little *******

Anyone run either? Both get solid reviews. Curious if anyone local has any first hand experience.
    Open to other suggestions as well. I've read a lot of the aforementioned, so I figured I'd kick the ball with those in mind.
    Go:
    Last edited by Quads; 07-27-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Anyone run either? Both get solid reviews. Curious if anyone local has any first hand experience.
    Open to other suggestions as well. I've read a lot of the aforementioned, so I figured I'd kick the ball with those in mind.
    Go:
    Area 419 is super good.. I have had others(but not a APA) ... I have 3 - 419's. Two on 6.5cm rifles and one on a .308. Read the article below, I know it says supressor, but it's about both MB & Suppressors:

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/...st-suppressor/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    Area 419 is super good.. I have had others(but not a APA) ... I have 3 - 419's. Two on 6.5cm rifles and one on a .308. Read the article below, I know it says supressor, but it's about both MB & Suppressors:

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/...st-suppressor/
    Yep, have thoroughly read all of Cal's post on the topic. A couple in 2015, then a couple last year. I'm leaning towards the 419. Have a few other pieces of their gear which is top notch.
    Appreciate the info.