Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Glock 43X or 48 for CC?

Does anyone have experience with either or both of these firearms and have an opinion they want to share? For what it's worth the shops that I typically buy from are out of stock on the 43X but have the 48.
    Last edited by slapstick; 07-28-2020 at 08:41 AM.

I am a Forum User
    For all intents and purposes, they are the same handgun with one exception: The slide on the G48 is longer than the G43X.

Same frame, same caliber, same single-stack, and same caliber.

The benefit of a longer barrel/slide is there, of course, but likely not a major issue for most.

Bottom line, the difference is concealability and comfort, and only YOU can determine if you can carry and conceal the longer G48 as comfortably as the G43X.

They are awesome.
    The 15 round Shield mags make them even better

The Glock 48 is pretty much the same length as a Glock 19, but slimmer. If you can comfortably carry a 19 (or something of equal size) and that extra length doesn't bother you, go with the 48.

If you've got the cash to burn you can always get a 48 and then stick a 43 slide+barrel on it afterwards and you'll have a 48 AND a 43X.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com