Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Purchase permit application?

My cousin who does not have a cpl is buying a pistol from me and today when he went to get a purchase permit he was instead handed an application. The officer said to fill it out, bring it back and even then it could take 24-48 hours for him to be accepted?!? When was this protocol put into place?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean96 View Post
    My cousin who does not have a cpl is buying a pistol from me and today when he went to get a purchase permit he was instead handed an application. The officer said to fill it out, bring it back and even then it could take 24-48 hours for him to be accepted?!? When was this protocol put into place?
    I think it’s something that some PDs have done for quite a while. The “application” has all the information they need to run the big check and fill out the RI-10. My PD did this years ago, but we filled out the “application” and received our LTPs on the spot.