Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

36 days during COVID-19 era

I applied for my CPL June 15th 2020. I was approved on July 21st 2020. Received CPL July 31st 2020.

I am a Forum User
    Still waiting on day 39 in Monroe I applied on June 23rd

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hey there Banshee. I feel your pain. My suggestion is that you need to call the county cler k.b s office and check the status. That is what I did. You may have been approved but they gorhot to mail it out. I have heard of this happening and the letter I received was drawn up (according to the letter head anyways) on July 21st. I called on the 28th of July and a funny thing happened. My permit was in my mailbox on the 31st. Point is call your county clerk see whats up. I wish you the best of luck and if you were appoved then welcome to the concealed carry family. ������

I am a Forum User
    My plan is to call them on day 45 which is this Friday. They specifically told me to call them on day 45 if I do not have it then. Thanks!

Edit: Just called today and they said it should be in the mail on its way to me. I am guessing that means that they are just now sending it because they just had a "oh crap we have 3 days" revelation. Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by WildBanshee117; 08-04-2020 at 10:33 AM.

I am a Forum User
    36 days isn’t too bad all things considered. The wait is brutal. I was impatient after I got fingerprinted.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBanshee117 View Post
    My plan is to call them on day 45 which is this Friday. They specifically told me to call them on day 45 if I do not have it then. Thanks!

Edit: Just called today and they said it should be in the mail on its way to me. I am guessing that means that they are just now sending it because they just had a "oh crap we have 3 days" revelation. Thanks for the advice!
    A fellow Monroe poster. Did you end up getting yours? I’ve heard Monroe was slow pre-COVID. I applied the June 25th. Day 43 for me. It’s been a long wait but once 45 days are up I’m carrying with the receipt until I receive mine. I’ll call them next Monday. I’m just glad one way or another I can finally carry.

I am a Forum User
    Nope, on day 45 right now and still have no permit. I also replied to your Monroe forum post btw.