Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I happen to have 2 old 10/22 barrels, but th4 cost of having it cut and threaded was the same as the price of the 4.5" barrel that I purchased

Well, I finally have it all put together. The muzzle device is on there to help prevent me from shooting my finger. The end of the barrel is about an inch behind the front of the stock. It will not be a problem when shooting with a suppressor. Last thing it needs is an optic of some sort.

Well, I had been doing some research on a high value reliable red dot to put on this, did not buy one yet. I put a 1-4 scope one it, and while that would work, I really wanted a red dot on it. I was looking for something else in my parts tub, and I cam across my Aimpoint R-1 that I took off an upper that I sold a few months ago.

Point of the story Iis that I put an Aimpoint R-1 on my 10/22 charger build, I hope it is not overkill. I will try to post some pictures later.

I had a dot on my short Charger for a while, made this "pirate pistol" stock for it out of an old 1022 stock.
    Then I drew up this 3d printed stock and brace tube and put a 1-4 on it, been that way for several years now.
    My little breakdown quiet rig in the case. AR grip glued on. 4.5" bbl threaded by Jim Pixley.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

I like your barrel better then the 4.5" one that I have. It is kind of an ugly barrel, but it was cheap, so I bought it.

Does anyone have experience with the deep six chassis? I want to put together another 10/22 pistol with a longer barrel as the binary trigger seems not to work well with a 4.5" barrel.

https://enoch-industries.com/product...hassis-system/

MGO Member
    I have the Enoch Deep Six Chassis and its great. A Faxon 10/22 receiver fits nice and snug in the chassis and I have a 9 inch Summit Precision Carbon Fiber barrel with the Ruger BX trigger. PA ACSS 6x scope. No issues what so ever with the chassis. Supper accurate. Fit and finish perfect. It's one my favorite 10/22's to shoot. I like the chassis so much I may build an Odin next.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ra1775 View Post
    I have the Enoch Deep Six Chassis and its great. A Faxon 10/22 receiver fits nice and snug in the chassis and I have a 9 inch Summit Precision Carbon Fiber barrel with the Ruger BX trigger. PA ACSS 6x scope. No issues what so ever with the chassis. Supper accurate. Fit and finish perfect. It's one my favorite 10/22's to shoot. I like the chassis so much I may build an Odin next.
    Awesome build, thanks for sharing.

I think I will buy one when they are back in stock. I plan to use with a 9 or 10" barrel, but will most likely iluse my 16" barrel in it first. Depends on if I can find a good deal on a 9/10" barrel.

I did change up mine a little bit since the binary trigger was not working for me.
    20220417_112956.jpg

20220417_112930.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast