Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

New - 45 Days (Still waiting)

Applied and fingerprinted on 06/25/2020. Still no sign of license. According to USPS Informed Delivery it isn’t coming today.

Will update when I receive. In the meantime I will be carrying with fingerprint receipt. The wait is finally over.

EDIT: Day 61 still waiting. I called and was basically blown off. Won’t be calling again. At least we have the 45 day rule for incompetency. I noticed someone else got there’s recent in 20 some days, I wouldn’t be surprised if mine is lost somewhere or stuffed away and forgotten. Thanks again Monroe County.
    Last edited by natew; 08-24-2020 at 11:06 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Best of luck my friend. I highly recommend you give them a call this week.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBanshee117 View Post
    Best of luck my friend. I highly recommend you give them a call this week.

I saw you got yours finally. So do you think they sent it before you called, or after? I will give them until Friday then I’ll call.

I am a Forum User
    Well the stamp says the day before I called and my active date was July 31st. I am guessing that they actually did mail it then based on that information. I think USPS is just having a rough time right now. That was not the only piece of mail that had been delivered way late. I would definitely not wait to call them, do it Monday or at the start of the week. If you are on a similar timeline to myself you should probably have it Monday or Tuesday.

I am a Forum User
    Well the stamp says the day before I called and my active date was July 31st. I am guessing that they actually did mail it then based on that information. I think USPS is just having a rough time right now. That was not the only piece of mail that had been delivered way late. I would definitely not wait to call them, do it Monday or at the start of the week. If you are on a similar timeline to myself you should probably have it Monday or Tuesday.
    If I had to guess I will probably end up getting it this week based of your info. I’ll give them a call for sure.

I am a Forum User
    It has been a while now, have you called the clerks office yet or received your license?

I am a Forum User
    It has been a while now, have you called the clerks office yet or received your license?
    Hi. I still haven’t received my license. I called at day 50ish, they said they were trying to get them out as quick as possible. Didn’t even ask my name. Lady on the phone extremely rude. I am not calling them again. I have my receipt and have been using that as my license. I will update soon as I receive it.

I am a Forum User
    So, I finally received my CPL. DAY 125. I could have gotten soon as it was sitting at the clerks office for months. The mail retuned it to sender saying the address was bad. The address wasn't bad on the envelope. There were many others sitting there as well, that were returned. All I'm gonna say is if it's been a while and you're still waiting, go in there and ask. Not sure why they didn't call or try mailing again. It was literally sitting there for months and probably would've never been given to had I never called.

I am a Forum User
    That sounds like the Monroe County Clerks. Go ahead and update the forum date I guess. Congrats anyhow!