Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Got-it-done..How to mount UTG Red-Dot on a Berretta Neos

I recently got a Beretta Neos .22LR for the grand kids to plink with. I am trying to mount a UTG " SCP-RDM20R " on it but I need some kind of adapter as the red-dot is picatinny and the Beretta rail is Weaver. Can anyone tell me what adapter I need to get? (UTG was no help.)
    Thanks

Done deal
    Last edited by beaverislander; 08-13-2020 at 04:05 PM.

MGO Member
    Looked up UTG riser mounts and on Amazon found UTG mount that is 1/2 high, a 5 slot pic rail. Less than $10. Hope this helps. Enjoy shooting with the grandkids. Vern

Quote Originally Posted by Model12gunner View Post
    Looked up UTG riser mounts and on Amazon found UTG mount that is 1/2 high, a 5 slot pic rail. Less than $10. Hope this helps. Enjoy shooting with the grandkids. Vern
    Hi Vern,
    Could you please send me a link to the one's you think would work? I did shoot it a little bit and think it has potential, but I sent it out to Colorado Springs to have some trigger work done on it. I think the red-dot would be fun for them.
    Thanks for the reply.

MGO Member
    Go to Cheaperthandirt.com and enter ARR-377 in the search bar and this will bring up a 3 slot pic adapter that is 1/2 high. This is 1.6 inches long. I believe this will do what you need. Priced at $7.52.

OK, thanks. I also found and ordered it on Amazon (free shipping.)

Thanks for the help Model12gunner. It works good.