Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

Board of Directors Meeting on Teamspeak - August 20 @ 7:00 pm

All details here:
    https://home.migunowners.org/event/b...n-teamspeak-2/

Firearms welcome!
    BYO Hot Dogs!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    All details here:
    https://home.migunowners.org/event/b...n-teamspeak-2/

Firearms welcome!
    BYO Hot Dogs!
    Meeting agenda
    Last edited by matt11; 08-20-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Matt, the attached file appears to contain meeting minutes from the last BoD meeting, and what appears to be some items that could be addressed on the 20th. I hope to attend this Thursday. If I do, are masks required??? I seem to recall reading somewhere that some employer has required employees to wear masks during video conferencing. Sheesh!

Also, when considering a venue for the December meeting, has, or will, any thought be given to Range 517, a new range in Lansing. There is a thread about it in the General Firearms section. It actually is a nice facility, that should be able to accommodate our membership meeting. Plus, as a bonus, I won't have to drive an hour or so one way to attend

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Also, when considering a venue for the December meeting, has, or will, any thought be given to Range 517, a new range in Lansing. There is a thread about it in the General Firearms section.
    With all the venom that many members showed Range 517 on the forum, if I were R517, I'd tell MGO to go take a hike.

That was an embarrassment.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Matt, the attached file appears to contain meeting minutes from the last BoD meeting, and what appears to be some items that could be addressed on the 20th. I hope to attend this Thursday. If I do, are masks required??? I seem to recall reading somewhere that some employer has required employees to wear masks during video conferencing. Sheesh!

Also, when considering a venue for the December meeting, has, or will, any thought be given to Range 517, a new range in Lansing. There is a thread about it in the General Firearms section. It actually is a nice facility, that should be able to accommodate our membership meeting. Plus, as a bonus, I won't have to drive an hour or so one way to attend
    I have updated for some spelling errrors. Inter meeting minutes are all recent votes. Some topics may still be open from previous meetings.
    No masks required.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    I have updated for some spelling errrors. Inter meeting minutes are all recent votes. Some topics may still be open from previous meetings.
    No masks required.
    I plan on being at the meeting.
    Last edited by Tallbear; 08-20-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Hoping to be there, but it looks like my plans might be changed for me.

MGO Board of Directors

CONTINUATION OF MEETING TONIGHT!

Last week, we adjourned the meeting based upon a pre-agreed 2 hour time limit between the BoD members. We had more business to discuss than time, so we will be continuing the meeting tonight at 7pm on TeamSpeak.

BYO burgers and hot dogs!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    BYO burgers and hot dogs!
    I hope that a beer to wash down the burgers and dogs is not prohibited at the BoD meeting.

MGO Board of Directors

Agenda for 8/27/2020

Here are the open items from the last meeting we will be addressing.