Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Zombie Shoot Coming to Sparta Hunting Fishing Club Sept 10Th Evening

September 10 evening match Will be a Zombie event. Will be using Zombie Shooters Association rules and scoring. It is a different event that IDPA or USPSA. Targets not that far out ( though some will be) have to think a little more as zombies require head shots and infected require three shots. It is a time plus event with your score being your time plus penalties ( oh there are bonus targets that take time off your score). Simple divisions either iron or optic sights and the you choose the number of rounds you want to put in magazine. 6,8,15, or 24. No cover, shoot as you see them. Movement and multiple targets on one stand possible. Match starts at 6:00 and sign up on Practiscore search SHFC. If you are around the Grand Rapids check it out and give it a try.

MGO Board of Directors

Regrettably, I will not be making the trip from the east to the west coast of the state for this shoot, but that sound like a blast!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.