Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michigan-based Companies Making Holsters & Grips

Does anyone here know of some Michigan-based companies making leather holsters and handgun grips (in particular, I'll be looking for 1911 full-sized grips soon)? Kydex holsters are good, and I have a couple from Mulitholster (good people to work with), but I really prefer leather. I thought I read about someone in Michigan making grips, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, just looking for some local businesses that I can support. Any recommendations based on your experiences?

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    Don't know about grips, but for Holsters my go to is Holster Co LLC. Wrinkledshirt provided their link above.

LOK grips, made in MI
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    LOK grips, made in MI
    I second this. Lok makes excellent grips for 1911s, CZs and some other guns and are based in Dorr, MI. https://lokgrips.com/

Multi Holsters makes some of the best holsters in the business, regardless of state. In fact, most other holster makers get their molds from Multi.

www.multiholsters.com
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    Multi Holsters makes some of the best holsters in the business, regardless of state. In fact, most other holster makers get their molds from Multi.

www.multiholsters.com
    thats my only local holster I have bought, its excellent. I would endorse or recommend them.

If I am reading you right, you are looking for Michigan Leather holster makers.

There is a Guy that used to post here, and everyone that bought from him gave rave reviews His name is Luke Adams.

https://adamsholsters.com/store/

He used to post under "luke213"

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Definitely HolsterCo

Roundballer is correct, I am primarily interested in leather holsters. Nothing against kydex, I have a couple of them that I use, but I really prefer leather. JDG and Wurm, thanks for reminding me about LOK Grips. I had forgotten the name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast