Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Glock 48 & 43X MOS Edition

Glock just announced the release of the G43X and G48 in MOS editions, cut for the Shield RMSc.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...8-mos-pistols/

Shamless plug, I got my orders in immediately with distributors as soon as I heard about these, so if you want to reserve one I'm taking $100 deposits. They start shipping 8/28 so by end of September I should have them in, hopefully.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    They start shipping 8/28 so by end of September I should have them in, hopefully.
    End of September of what year? LOL.

I am a Forum User
    What a bummer the slide is only milled for Shield RMSc. From my understanding the holosun K series uses a different footprint

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
    What a bummer the slide is only milled for Shield RMSc. From my understanding the holosun K series uses a different footprint
    I have had numerous customers purchase standard model Glock pistols, then had a machinist cut the slide for the optic. Not only can you fit almost any optic you want, but the fit is BETTER than what comes from the factory (for the same optic).

I am a Forum User
    I've yet to see the MOS slide without the cover plate.. If glock decided to utilize front and rear mounting lugs, then minor modification would be required for use of the 507K. I did the modification on a True-precision slide with a dremel. Very simple.