Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

USCCA Membership

I just decided to join with everything going on recently where clear self defense situations are not viewed as such.

I know there are plenty of threads about SD insurance, but figured I'd bring it up again.

Anyone else recently join? If so, which organization?

I'm in the process of doing the same for the exact same reasons. I had a discussion with another member yesterday which solidified my decision.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I just decided to join with everything going on recently where clear self defense situations are not viewed as such.

I know there are plenty of threads about SD insurance, but figured I'd bring it up again.

Anyone else recently join? If so, which organization?
    Been considering this lately as well, and it seems like the go to company. Let me know what your experience is like

Check out Armed Citizens Legal Network.

Our own Shyster is one of their lawyers. I just sent in my enrollment last week.

Mark

I am a Forum User

Joined CCW Safe.. there are some good comparisons.. for me it seemed like better coverage.

Signed up with Firearms Legal Protection last month.

MGO Member
    I have a friend that was in a fender bender / road rage where after the two vehicles made contact, the couple from the other vehicle physically assaulted him, striking him in the face several times. He drew his concealed handgun at that point and wisely the couple stopped their assault.

When it was all over, he was never charged with anything, and the couple from the other vehicle were charged with assault. Ha has USCCA and they covered the legal fees, which were still close to $20K I think he said. It took months for him to get his gun back from the Troy police dept, even after they said they would not press charges against him.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    ^
    THIS! Each year at renewal time I check with Shyster, just to be sure he still chooses it as his #1 go to!

MGO Member
    Joined up with Firearms Legal Protection a couple months ago for the wife and I.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast