Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I've had a CMMG Banshee 200 for a couple years now. Shoots any ammo, suprisingly accurate, solidly built, compact size. Wife even doesn't mind it !
    Being 9mm it won't go thru to many walls. Recoil spring noise does sound like an early M-16 ! And with a loaded glock 32rd mag . . . . .

Fun and easy to shoot . . . . . problem is WOW you can go thru a box of ammo quickly ! !

I've had a CMMG Banshee 200 for a couple years now. Shoots any ammo, suprisingly accurate, solidly built, compact size. Wife even doesn't mind it !
    Being 9mm it won't go thru to many walls. Recoil spring noise does sound like an early M-16 ! And with a loaded glock 32rd mag . . . . .

Fun and easy to shoot . . . . . problem is WOW you can go thru a box of ammo quickly ! !

OKAY SO HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ! ! ! . . . . . and where is the delete buttom ? ?
    Last edited by 3rd FocalPlane; 09-09-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Redundant. Sidearm is already a 9. 5.56 for the rifle. I do not see the allure.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Redundant. Sidearm is already a 9. 5.56 for the rifle. I do not see the allure.
    I don't see the allure of paddleboarding, trainspotting or soap carving, but ... to each their own!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I don't see the allure of paddleboarding, trainspotting or soap carving, but ... to each their own!

MGO Member
    My daughter and I still put change on the tracks. Even with this major coin shortage, we still thinks it's cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234