Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MDFI Class Drawing Discussion Thread

I think there is only one entry per household, though, Fuzzbutt, just in case Mamabear wants to enter. I think I read that in the rules somewhere

The drawing is getting close, and we only have 11 entries??? I remember the first time MGO offered a free class, and our members were all over it.

And who said membership doesn't have its benefits?

MGO Board of Directors

Split this post off into a new thread so as to keep the drawing numbers (post numbers) "clean" in the drawing thread.

- MGO Events Announcement Forum Mod
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Oops, sorry.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Oops, sorry.
    Don't be sorry…you inspired a whole new thread!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    I think there is only one entry per household, though, Fuzzbutt, just in case Mamabear wants to enter. I think I read that in the rules somewhere

The drawing is getting close, and we only have 11 entries??? I remember the first time MGO offered a free class, and our members were all over it.

And who said membership doesn't have its benefits?

As much as I would love to take this class, my work schedule is such that the time off would be near impossible. Fuzzbutt is good to go!
    You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. - Rush Limbaugh
    Mama Bear is such a sweet way to describe the fact that I'd tear you open and eat your insides if you hurt my children.

MGO Board of Directors

The deadline for entires is 3:30pm EST TODAY! The drawing will be held later today and posted afterward.