Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    MGO Member

Have people lost their mind?

I once thought the gun community was fairly level headed in terms of decency, fair and upstanding. However, with the price gouging on ammo......what a joke!!! People should be ashamed to take advantage of people like that. Pathetic is what it is.

I dont post too much on here but this warranted a post.

$600 for 1000 rounds 9mm??? Gtfo!!

Would you sell me something for $10, that would cost you $15, to replenish?

It is not the sellers fault, that you did not forsee a future need.

If Mr. Biden, wins in Nov., you will long for the cheap prices of todays ammo.
    "A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste"

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowtimeXX View Post
    I once thought the gun community was fairly level headed in terms of decency, fair and upstanding. However, with the price gouging on ammo......what a joke!!! People should be ashamed to take advantage of people like that. Pathetic is what it is.

I dont post too much on here but this warranted a post.

$600 for 1000 rounds 9mm??? Gtfo!!
    You obviously don’t remember the state of the market when Obama was elected-the state of things today is nothing new. If we haven’t learned from the past and chosen to be prepared instead of searching for things to buy now, you are doing it wrong.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    $600/1000 is cheap.
    I'm hoping it jumps another $100-$150 next month.

MGO Member
    I simply would not sell...........

Quote Originally Posted by SIX29 View Post
    Would you sell me something for $10, that would cost you $15, to replenish?

It is not the sellers fault, that you did not forsee a future need.

If Mr. Biden, wins in Nov., you will long for the cheap prices of todays ammo.
    To be fair, a lot of people complaining about the cost of high ammo are first time buyers/people just starting to get into firearms. I think it's hardly fair to condemn them for not buying 10k rounds of ammo a year ago?
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

I am a Forum User
    " I once thought the gun community was fairly level headed in terms of decency, fair and upstanding. However, with the price gouging on ammo......what a joke!!!
    People should be ashamed to take advantage of people like that. Pathetic is what it is."

check ammoseek.com for ammo prices..see what 9mm is currently selling for, if you can find it @ all for sale.
    https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

lowest price listed is $.54/ rnd .. or $26.99 / box of 50 this is for Russian made steel cased 9mm,
    & price doesn't include sales tax or shipping.

have had several friends call or email me, wanting to know if I had any 9mm, 5.56, 45 ammo for sale.
    I direct them to ammoseek, (or any other online ammo search engine) to see current prices.

I remind them of many emails I forwarded them, when I saw ammo on sale, often @ bargain prices + free shipping.
    They chose NOT to buy when I pointed this out to them.

Same goes for those that realize NOW that they should start reloading / hand loading... did they listen when I encouraged them to start when components or equipment was on sale ?

Maybe they'll listen next time .

I am a Forum User
    All those stockholders selling Apple and Tesla stock at current market prices have surely gone insane.

I am a Forum User
    You shoulda seen the scene a few years ago after the Sandy Hook shooting. This ain’t nothing bro.

MGO Member
    Listen..... ive been through the ups and downs. Ive got ammo and will continue to buy at different prices. Im simply saying that guys buying just to turnaround and flip on their fellow citizen/gun owner and at HUGE markup is BS. If I had 5k to sell in a market like this, I wouldnt..... I simply would not charge that price. I would hold it for myself or to a later date. If someone really needed it, I would sell for what I got it for. I guess that me being a decent dude. For those who need it who did not buy when the buying is good, their bad. They must pay market price. But to just buy and markup and sell.....nah. not for me. Not on ammo. Its not like stocks, ETFs etc. And yes, I've had economics. I get supply and demand.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast