Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USCCA OR MCRGO

Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    I try!
    Hello Jim. Great videos.

Should we be using the Michigan legal supplement video as an alternative to the PowerPoint?

Do you know if support plans on updating the PowerPoint to include what's in the video or other items like brandishing or open carry? I watched the video on 2x speed and admit I may have missed it.
    Last edited by Xerses82; 12-30-2020 at 12:05 AM.
    Co-Founder and President of the Black Bottom Gun Club.
    Midwest Regional Director at National African American Gun Association.
    USCCA Instructor and Training Counselor.
    Want to be a USCCA Instructor? Visit my website

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerses82 View Post
    Hello Jim. Great videos.

Should we be using the Michigan legal supplement video as an alternative to the PowerPoint?

Do you know if support plans on updating the PowerPoint to include what's in the video or other items like brandishing or open carry? I watched the video on 2x speed and admit I may have missed it.
    You might want to contact Mike Brickner but it was my understanding that playing Module 4 and the Michigan Supplement is what USCCA recommends for the Michigan legal portion of the CPL class. They are looking for consistency.
    Last edited by Shyster; 12-30-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I emailed James, at USSCA Instructor Support, and that was my impression also. He said the video will assure that the Michigan legal requirement is satisfied. He didn't directly answer the question if the PowerPoint would be updated to reflect the one you used in the video

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234