Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: 350 legend ftw

I am a Forum User

350 legend ftw

This weekend, both of my sons have been out for the youth hunt, my seven year old connected with a 2.5 year old 8 point, my 11 year old didn't have any shots today.

I am very happy with the performance of this gun.. 1/4 towards us, through front shoulder and exited ribs and destroyed everything in its path. I highly recomend this round to anyone wondering.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xd9sc-doug View Post
    This weekend, both of my sons have been out for the youth hunt, my seven year old connected with a 2.5 year old 8 point, my 11 year old didn't have any shots today.

I am very happy with the performance of this gun.. 1/4 towards us, through front shoulder and exited ribs and destroyed everything in its path. I highly recomend this round to anyone wondering.
    Congrays to the brats!!

what ammo did u use? love my 350l

I am a Forum User
    Sold a couple of Ruger American Ranch bolt action rifles in 350 Legend w/ Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40 Duplex for 350 Legend scopes to a buddy. One was a Christmas present for his 14YO son last year.

This past SAT, he sent me a couple of pics, this one of his son with the results of his afternoon endeavor.

Here's one with the message, "Ranger finder said 165. Clicked the scope to 160 and he lung shot it."

Name:  DF.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  20.2 KB

I'm getting nothing but great feedback from everyone I've sold anything in 350L caliber to.

I am a Forum User
    I really want to pick one of these up, but can't decide between a bolt, Encore barrel, or AR upper.

It would be nice if the DNR would just get off the BS and open up the shotgun/straight wall zone. When you have muzzle loaders, and straight wall rounds that perform the same or better than 30/30's just stop. Don't mean to hi-jack your post Doug..

MGO Member
    I built a 350L upper last yeas and killed a big doe with it. One shot DRT. It is a good cartridge.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.