Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Realistic AR Price

I've got one too many AR's, what would a realistic price to charge for a DPMS Oracle 16" AR-15. Less than a hundred rounds trough it, plus 1 30 and 1 20 round Magpul mags. Cheapo red dot sight that wouldn't add any real value.

Armslist isn't helpful, as those idiots are charging almost a grand and that doesn't seem realistic to me. Any ideas?

I am a Forum User
    just checking around online, saw prices ranging from $400 - $550.. these were probably pre-covid, gun grab madness that has pushed prices upward.
    Depending on what you spent on it, I'd think around $ 600 would be a fair price & you'd probably find a buyer quickly.
    Could ask any amount & it someone wants it..they'll pay your price.
    Buying a cheap AR isn't the attraction it once was, because you aren't going to find any cheap ammo for it anytime soon, IMO.

MGO Member
    Last edited by john.41; 09-14-2020 at 09:19 AM.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Throw in some ammo and I bet you could fetch close to $1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    Throw in some ammo and I bet you could fetch close to $1000.
    agreed, there is nothing on the shelves, people paid crazy money for dmps base model ar15s in 2008.

You can wait till till about oct 20 and add $250 more. You will get $1000, face to face sale meet at local police station. You cannot get what you do not ask for.

Start asking for the $1,000 now, you will not have to wait long.

I am a Forum User
    At least sell it for what you bought it for. It never hurts to ask for more and settle for less. I don’t think prices are as bad as they were after Sandy Hook. I know someone who sold that same thing with a $30 UTG hand grader forearm for $1,400 during that time.

I am a Forum User
    “One to many AR’s”. Thats funny!

A realistic price?

At some point, maybe soon, it could become priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by JK001 View Post
    At least sell it for what you bought it for. It never hurts to ask for more and settle for less. I don’t think prices are as bad as they were after Sandy Hook. I know someone who sold that same thing with a $30 UTG hand grader forearm for $1,400 during that time.
    He can do it, people are going nuts, there are a lot of lazy fence sitters, make them pay up.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the input everyone. Ideally, I'd like to find someone who is honestly interested in the platform, and for whatever reason didn't get a chance to get one. I'd have no problem selling the rifle and a hundred rounds of Tula to someone genuine for $600 or an interesting trade. The problem, of course, is too many shady people and/or liars.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast