Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    well...clothing size changes over time and with different brands.

3" will always be 3"
    I was illustrating people used to show up at the store I worked at as a teen, wearing clothes with the size on it, not knowing the size they were. Like levis marked right on the rear.

You should know if you are an XL or L or medium t shirt.

A decent, very decent amount of people do not know.

There is overlap. These same people are allowed to work on their home, car, guns. They winterized jet skis.

My point was for a decent percent of society its asking too much to sort out in their mind magnum equals this or that, because they cannot remember if they have a magnum or super magnum.

I regularly had to argue with people that they did not buy that in this store, its a store brand of another store. We do not sell, it, the SWORE they bought it where I worked. Again. Then people are allowed to make decisions on oil in the car you might buy used.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    well...clothing size changes over time and with different brands.

3" will always be 3"
    You are right, 3 is 3. But perception and confidence is everything. Reality does not really matter.

People think they are never wrong, except when they are, then its your fault.

I am a Forum User
    Hey y'all, original poster here, am I good then to put any of the barrels I have one each of the guns? I'm assuming I am but I was asking just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aregner170 View Post
    Hey y'all, original poster here, am I good then to put any of the barrels I have one each of the guns? I'm assuming I am but I was asking just to make sure.
    If you have confirmed they are both magum receivers, the fact one is an express, the other is not ... is not a factor. The receiver is what matters, if you have two magnum receivers and if one barrel fits and chambers rounds on the first shotgun, and the other is in fact a magnum receiver then any number of barrels can be swapped back and fourth.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I was illustrating people used to show up at the store I worked at as a teen, wearing clothes with the size on it, not knowing the size they were. Like levis marked right on the rear.

You should know if you are an XL or L or medium t shirt.

A decent, very decent amount of people do not know.

There is overlap. These same people are allowed to work on their home, car, guns. They winterized jet skis.

My point was for a decent percent of society its asking too much to sort out in their mind magnum equals this or that, because they cannot remember if they have a magnum or super magnum.

I regularly had to argue with people that they did not buy that in this store, its a store brand of another store. We do not sell, it, the SWORE they bought it where I worked. Again. Then people are allowed to make decisions on oil in the car you might buy used.
    Ive been in that boat. wearing between a 9-11 in shoes, depending on the brand, large to medium depending on the brand..grabbed "identical" pairs of levi's with one fitting loose and another with me struggling to breath getting them on.

Dont shoot the messenger! sizes in clothing are awful.

I do know...that when it comes to suits, I can consistently grab something closest to my size..off the rack, but it will always require tailoring.

However...Ive never went from an R jacket to an S or L, the way that Ive went from a medium t shirt to a large...or back to a small.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12